1601 Federal Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19146
At Universal Court, you’ll find a Graduate Hospital area apartment home with the amenities you have come to expect, in the South Philadelphia neighborhood where you want to live. Universal Court is nestled off of South 15th and 16th streets, and located less than a quarter mile from Philadelphia's famous South Street. Less than one block away from Broad Street, Universal Court offers great access to Philadelphia's SEPTA transportation system.
Whether you choose a one, two, three or four bedroom apartment, you’ll find a unique layout that makes coming home something special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Universal Court such as the neighborhood shopping of South Street and Broad Street, as well as a great view of the Center City skyline!
Located just blocks from Center City, Universal Court puts you close to the places in the neighborhood you want to be, with the shopping, dining, and nightlife you have come to expect living in Philadelphia.
- On-site laundry (varies by unit)
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Close to shopping and dining in the Italian Market and the vibrant night life of South Street
- Short walk from Broad Street subway and local bus routes
- Easy access to Philadelphia sporting complexes
- Close to FDR Park which features walking/biking trails, athletic fields and a golf course
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Open floor plans
- Backyards for relaxing and entertaining
- Walk-in closets
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Central A/C
- Reserved parking (select units)
Have a question about The Universal Properties? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.