1705 Locust Street, Norristown, PA, 19403
At Rittenhouse School you’ll find a Norristown 55 and older apartment home where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a one or two-bedroom apartment home, you’ll find a spacious floor plans with large windows and modern kitchens that make coming home something special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Rittenhouse School such as an inviting community room, lending library and a variety of resident services.
Located near Norristown Farm Park and the Elmwood Park Zoo, Rittenhouse School puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At Rittenhouse School, we bring it all together.
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Inviting community room
- Lending library
- Updated laundry facility with Smart Card
- On-site parking
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Close to public transportation
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Large windows
- High ceilings
- Separate living and dining room
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Resident controlled heating and cooling
- Handicap accessible
Have a question about Rittenhouse School? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.