21 West 9th Street, Erie, PA, 16501
At Tullio Towers, you’ll find a 62 and older senior and/or disabled downtown Erie apartment home where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a studio or one-bedroom apartment, you’ll find a classic design that makes coming home something special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Tullio Towers such as our spacious community room with kitchenette and cable-TV , computer center with internet access and resident fitness center.
Located minutes from the Hamot Medical Center, Presque Isle State Park and the Bayfront Convention Center, Tullio Towers puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At Tullio Towers, we bring it all together.
- Pet friendly
- Inviting community room
- Resident fitness center
- Computer center with internet access
- Additional on-site storage
- On-site laundry facility
- Controlled access entrance
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen including dishwasher
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Resident controlled heating and cooling
Have a question about Tulio Towers? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.