501 Mason Street, Phoenixville, PA, 19460
At French Creek, you’ll find a tranquil 62 and older Phoenixville apartment home where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a one or two-bedroom apartment, you’ll find a modern design and large windows that make coming home something special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at French Creek such as our community room, fitness center and variety of resident services.
Located minutes from Phoenixville Plaza Shopping Center, The Colonial Theatre, Phoenixville Hospital and a short drive from Valley Forge National Park, French Creek puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At French Creek, we bring it all together.
- For seniors age 62 years and older
- Controlled access entrance
- Inviting community room
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Computer room for resident use
- Multiple resident lounges
- On-site unisex salon
- Updated laundry facility with Smart Card
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Large windows
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Modern paint colors
- Large closets with storage space
Have a question about French Creek? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.