Mary D. Stone Apartments - Now Leasing!
10 Church Street, Auburn, MA, 01501
Apply today! Studios & 1-Bedrooms Available
Income Limits - 1 person: $41,520, 2 people: $47,460
- Pre-applications are available at the Application link above. Please contact us if you need one mailed to you.
- Pre-application MUST be filled out in its entirety to be eligible for housing (one pre-application per household). Applicants must be 62 years of age or older.
- Pre-application can be submitted via email, fax or US Mail to: Mary D. Stone Apartments, 10 Church Street, Auburn, MA 01501
Mary D. Stone Apartments is a mixed-income community for seniors 62 and older currently under construction in Auburn, MA. The 55-unit community will offer studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. The historic redevelopment plan of the 1920s school building includes the renovation of the historic school, demolition of later built additions, and construction of a new addition. The brand new community will include inviting resident spaces, on-site laundry facilities, and more.
For the initial lease-up, households who live, work, or have children that go to school in Auburn have a preference in the lottery for 70% of the apartments.
- Inviting community lounges
- On-site laundry facilities
- Secured access entry
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team and supportive services
- Service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency.
- Modern kitchen including electric range and dishwasher
- Spacious closets
- Central A/C
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for electric and cable.