Mary D. Stone Apartments
10 Church Street, Auburn, MA, 01501
Mary D. Stone Apartments is a mixed-income community for seniors 62 and older in Auburn, MA. The 55-unit community offers studio, one- and two-bedroom affordable and market rate apartment homes. The historic redevelopment plan of the 1920s school building includes the renovation of the historic school, demolition of later built additions, and construction of a new addition.
The contemporary apartments feature modern kitchen finishes with electric range and dishwasher, spacious closets, central A/C, on-site laundry facilities, and 24-hour emergency maintenance. Residents also enjoy ample community amenities, including secured access entry, professionally landscaped grounds, on-site management, and inviting community lounges and public meeting space.
- Inviting community lounges
- On-site laundry facilities
- Secured access entry
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team and supportive services
- Service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency.
- Modern kitchen including electric range and dishwasher
- Spacious closets
- Central A/C
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for electric and cable.