Julia Bancroft Apartments - Lottery Applications Now Available!
3 Vinal Street, Auburn, MA, 01501
LOTTERY APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
- The lottery application is now available at the Application link above (one needed per household). The application is available in Spanish, Portuguese and Vietnamese upon request.
- Pre-applications can also be picked up at any time from the brochure box located outside the entrance to our sister property, Mary D. Stone Apartments: 10 Church Street, Auburn, MA, 01501. Please contact us as soon as possible if you need one mailed to you.
- Pre-application MUST BE submitted via US Mail to: Mary D. Stone, Attn: OFFICE, 10 Church Street, Auburn, MA 01501
- Pre-applications must be postmarked by 9/26/22 to be entered into the lottery.
- The lottery will take place on Facebook Live on 10/20/22. A link to the live lottery will be available on the website, but it is not required that you join as your number will be mailed to you following the lottery.
- The full application and interview process will begin immediately following the lottery with all eligible applicants catalogued into their lottery selection slot.
Our on-site office is not open at this time, and no walk-ins are permitted at our temporary leasing office. Please contact us via email or phone and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Julia Bancroft Apartments is a mixed-income community for seniors 62 and older currently under construction in Auburn, MA. The 60-unit community will offer studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. The historic redevelopment plan of the school building includes the renovation of the historic school, demolition of later built additions, and construction of a new addition. The brand new community will include inviting resident spaces, fitness center, two outdoor patios, on-site laundry facilities, and more.
Occupancy is currently slated for Fall 2022. For the initial lease-up, households who live, work, or have children that go to school in Auburn will have a preference in the lottery for 70% of the apartments.
- Inviting community lounges & two outdoor patios
- Fitness center
- On-site laundry facilities
- Secured access entry
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team, supportive services and service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency.
- Modern kitchen including dishwasher and electric range
- Spacious closets
- Central A/C
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for electric and cable.
Have a question about Julia Bancroft Apartments? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.