Julia Bancroft Apartments - Now Leasing!
3 Vinal Street, Auburn, MA, 01501
STUDIO APARTMENTS AVAILABLE! $1,104
Qualifying Household Income: 1 person: $37,851 - $46,440, 2 people: $37,851 - $53,040
- Please download a Pre-application from the link above. If you need one mailed to you, please contact us.
- Pre-applications can be submitted on-site during business hours at either Julia Bancroft Apartments or Mary D. Stone Apartments (please refer to both websites for current hours). We are also accepting Pre-applications via email, fax or US Mail.
- Apartment for those with hearing and/or mobility impairments available for immediate occupancy. Contact us today!
Julia Bancroft Apartments is a mixed-income community for seniors 62 and older in Auburn, MA. The 60-unit community offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. The historic redevelopment plan of the school building included the renovation of the historic school, demolition of later built additions, and construction of a new addition. The brand new community includes inviting resident spaces, fitness center, two outdoor patios, on-site laundry facilities, and more.
For the initial lease-up, households who live, work, or have children that go to school in Auburn have a preference in the lottery for 70% of the apartments.
- Inviting community lounges & two outdoor patios
- Fitness center
- On-site laundry facilities
- Secured access entry
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team, supportive services and service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency.
- Modern kitchen including dishwasher and electric range
- Spacious closets
- Central A/C
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for electric and cable.
Studio $1,104 1 Bed $1,185 - $1,350 2 Bed $1,500
Have a question about Julia Bancroft Apartments? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.