Julia Bancroft Apartments - Now Leasing!
3 Vinal Street, Auburn, MA, 01501
We are accepting Pre-applications for the waitlist!
- Please download a Pre-application from the link above. If you need one mailed to you, please contact us.
- Pre-application MUST BE submitted via US Mail to: Mary D. Stone, Attn: OFFICE, 10 Church Street, Auburn, MA 01501
Our on-site office is not open at this time, and no walk-ins are permitted at our temporary leasing office. Please contact us via email or phone and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Julia Bancroft Apartments is a mixed-income community for seniors 62 and older currently under construction in Auburn, MA. The 60-unit community will offer studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. The historic redevelopment plan of the school building includes the renovation of the historic school, demolition of later built additions, and construction of a new addition. The brand new community will include inviting resident spaces, fitness center, two outdoor patios, on-site laundry facilities, and more.
Occupancy is currently slated for December 2022. For the initial lease-up, households who live, work, or have children that go to school in Auburn will have a preference in the lottery for 70% of the apartments.
- Inviting community lounges & two outdoor patios
- Fitness center
- On-site laundry facilities
- Secured access entry
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team, supportive services and service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency.
- Modern kitchen including dishwasher and electric range
- Spacious closets
- Central A/C
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for electric and cable.
Have a question about Julia Bancroft Apartments? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.