Village at Park River
99 Park River Drive, Hartford, CT, 06112
The waitlist is currently closed for our income-restricted apartments, but we are accepting applications for the market rate apartments. Please contact us to apply.
Village at Park River is a transformative redevelopment of Westbrook Village, a 40 acre former public housing site, into a brand new mixed-use community tailored to meet the diverse needs of the Upper Albany Neighborhood and contribute to its re-establishment as a premier gateway into the City of Hartford.
The first, second and third phase of Village at Park River are complete and occupied, providing 200 high-quality energy efficient one-, two-, and three-bedroom professionally managed residences. Each new residence features a modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer and dryer, central air conditioning, and more. A preference is given to former Westbrook Village residents that have a right to return.
Totaling six phases when complete, Village at Park River will consist of over 400 units of mixed-income townhouse-style homes, approximately 80,000 square feet of new office and retail space, bike paths, community gardens and playgrounds, a community building with fitness center and a meeting space, and a central park.
PAY ONLINE - VPR I
PAY ONLINE - VPR II
PAY ONLINE - VPR III
PAY ONLINE - VPR IV
- Community building
- Fitness center
- Bike paths
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team
- Service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in-depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency
- Modern kitchen including electric range and dishwasher
- Washer & dryer in every apartment
- Spacious closets
- Vinyl flooring
- Central A/C
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for gas, electric, and cable
1 Bed $1,260 2 Bed $1,510 3 Bed $1,810
Have a question about Village at Park River? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.