West Point Village - Now Open!
1601 Village Way, West Point, GA, 31833
ONLINE APPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE!
Total household income cannot exceed the following:
1 Person: $29,340, 2 People: $33,540, 3 People: $37,740, 4 People: $41,880, 5 People: $45,240, 6 People: $48,600
- Complete the online application, available at the link above. The application is available in English, Spanish or Korean.
- The application MUST be filled out in its entirety to be eligible for housing. One application needed per household.
- A non-refundable $25 fee for each adult household member (including live-in aide) is required to complete the credit and criminal background screening. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- If you are unable to fill out the online application and need to pick up a paper application, please contact us ASAP via phone or email.
- Income qualifications and current rental prices can be found on the second page of the marketing flyer linked above.
- Submit the application as soon as possible as they are processed in the order that they are received. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until all apartments are occupied, after which a waiting list will be established.
West Point Village is a newly constructed 72-unit mixed-income family housing community consisting of three, three-story, garden-style residential buildings in West Point, GA. The development consists of one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes. Community amenities include a resident lounge and activity room, wellness clinic, community garden and an outdoor gathering area. West Point Village offers convenient, direct access to I-85, and it is only 10 minutes from the Kia West Point Assembly Plant and less than 2 miles from downtown West Point.
The project is the product of an innovative public-private redevelopment effort led by Pennrose, the Housing Authority of the City of West Point (WPHA), and Collaborative Housing Solutions as co-developers and co-owners.
- Inviting resident lounge and activity room
- Business center with computer stations
- Community garden
- Wellness center with private exam room for on-site medical screenings
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team, supportive services and service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency.
- Modern kitchen including granite countertops, energy efficient dishwasher and refrigerator, over-the-range microwave, and electric range
- Energy efficient washer and dryer
- Central A/C
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring in living areas, carpeted bedrooms
- LED lighting
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for electric and cable.
Have a question about West Point Village? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.
West Point, GA 31833