99 Leonard Avenue, Hamilton, NJ, 08610
Whether you choose a one or two-bedroom apartment, you’ll find modern floor plans and many amenities designed with your 62+ lifestyle in mind. As a McCorristin Square resident you’ll enjoy a centralized location with plenty of open space and convenient public transportation to help you to live the active, exciting life you desire!
Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at McCorristin Square such as our community room, resident lounges and a variety of resident services.
Located adjacent to Kuser Farm Park and just minutes from the Hamilton Transit Station, McCorristin Square puts you close to the places you want to be. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At McCorristin Square, we bring it all together.
- Inviting community room
- Close to public transportation
- Weekly transportation to grocery store
- Weekly exercise classes
- Monthly health workshops
- Regular social events including bingo, card night, resident birthday parties, pot-luck dinners and coffee day
- Located near beautiful Kuser Farm Park featuring walking trails and a summer concert series
- Updated laundry facility with Smart Card on each floor
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Grab bars and emergency switches in each home
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Water and sewer included in monthly rent
1 Bed $947 2 Bed $1,123
Have a question about McCorristin Square? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.