1400 Todds Lane, Wilmington, DE, 19802
The waitlist is now closed, and we are unable to accept applications at this time.
Imani Village is a brand new mixed-income family rental community in Wilmington, DE. It marks the beginning of a multi-phase redevelopment of the city's northeast Riverside community, in partnership with The WRK Group’s vision (The Warehouse, REACH Riverside, and Kingswood Community Center), and the Wilmington Housing Authority. This initiative is in direct correlation with Purpose Built Communities and its nationwide mission of uplifting concentrated areas of urban poverty.
Residents enjoy an inviting community center, on-site management and maintenance, community garden, a tot lot, and gazebo. All residents will have access to on-site supportive services. The location allows residents to quickly get to downtown Wilmington, or locations north or south with easy access to I-95, I-495, and I-295. Imani Village offers residents close proximity to urban amenities such as shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Inviting community center
- Business center with computer stations
- Playground for small children
- Community garden
- Supportive services available to all residents
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site professional management team
- Service oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency.
- Modern kitchen including electric range, dishwasher
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Spacious closets
- Vinyl kitchen flooring, ceramic-tiled baths
- Central A/C
- Exterior storage
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for gas, electric, and cable.
Have a question about Imani Village? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.