161 State Street, Meriden, CT, 06450
RESIDENTS - IMPORTANT NOTICE: ONLINE RENT PAYMENTS
Please note that we will soon be transitioning our online rent payment processing from RentPayment to RentCafe. No action is needed from you now! You will receive instructions via mail in a few weeks to setup your RentCafe payment account.
Meriden Commons has transformed the Meriden Green area by providing new mixed-income housing and 5,445 SF of retail space. These new apartments are steps from Meriden's train station and across from the Meriden Green park. Each residence features a modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer in each unit, Central A/C, and more. Community amenities include a community room, fitness center (phase I), and playground.
Phase I of Meriden Commons consists of 75 high-quality apartment homes for area residents. Residents of phase I can choose from several one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans.
Phase II consists of an additional 76 apartment homes in the form of a mid-rise apartment building and townhomes. One-, two-, three- and four-bedroom affordable and market rate apartments are available.
- Community room
- Fitness center (Phase I only)
- Additional storage available on each floor
- Located steps away from Meriden’s Train Station and across from the Meriden Green park
- Cats allowed (contact office)
- On-site professional management team
- Service oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Brand new apartments with open floor plans
- Modern kitchen, including dishwasher
- Spacious closets
- Washer/dryer in every unit
- Central A/C
Have a question about Meriden Commons? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.