161 State Street, Meriden, CT, 06450
Join our waitlist today!
Meriden Commons has transformed the Meriden Green area by providing new mixed-income housing and 5,445 SF of retail space. These new apartments are steps from Meriden's train station and across from the Meriden Green park. Each residence features a modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer in each unit, Central A/C, and more. Community amenities include a community room, fitness center (phase I), and playground.
Phase I of Meriden Commons consists of 75 high-quality apartment homes for area residents. Residents of phase I can choose from several one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans.
Phase II consists of an additional 76 apartment homes in the form of a mid-rise apartment building and townhomes. One-, two-, three- and four-bedroom affordable and market rate apartments are available.
- Community room
- Fitness center (Phase I only)
- Additional storage available on each floor
- Located steps away from Meriden’s Train Station and across from the Meriden Green park
- Cats allowed (contact office)
- On-site professional management team
- Service oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Brand new apartments with open floor plans
- Modern kitchen, including dishwasher
- Spacious closets
- Washer/dryer in every unit
- Central A/C
Have a question about Meriden Commons? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.