Creating Value - Delivering Results
Outstanding Service and Asset Preservation from the Best Apartment Management Company
Pennrose Management Company, AMO (PMC) provides real estate management services for properties developed by Pennrose and other select owners. PMC has extensive expertise in lease up, stabilization and ongoing management of market rate, affordable, mixed income, and mixed use rental properties. In addition, PMC specializes in managing federally assisted housing including Section 8 and Public Housing. PMC’s management portfolio includes conventional housing, affordable and commercial rentals, and other limited scope engagements.
PMC’s singular approach to management, commitment to their residents, investors and personnel, and multi-faceted relationships with state and other regulatory agencies sets the organization apart from the majority of housing management providers.
Pennrose Management Fast Facts
- Our management portfolio includes more than 130 distinct market rate, affordable, and mixed-use properties in six (6) states plus the District of Columbia.
- PMC manages more than 9,000 total units.
- We administer over $65 million in annual budgeted operations.
- We have nearly 300 professional employees throughout the organization.
- PMC is regularly recognized for the expertise of its staff, and has won numerous awards and accolades for excellence in service.