Wynne Senior Residences
2001 N. 54th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19131
Wynne Senior Residences is an affordable 62 and senior building in the Overbrook/Wynnefield neighborhood of northwest Philadelphia. Located only minutes from relaxing in West Fairmount Park, and shopping on City Avenue, Wynne Senior Residences puts you where you want to be.
These apartments feature a modern kitchen, spacious closets, ceramic tiled baths, and resident controlled heating and cooling. These 1 and 2 bedroom apartments units are designed with the features that seniors need. Community amenities feature a large community room, community lounge, laundry facilities, wellness center, and computer lounge.
Wynne Senior Residences was designed to replicate much of the architectural heritage of the previously iconic Wynne Theater. The building was historically used as a ballroom, cinema, and later a catering facility.
Call or stop by today to learn more about Wynne Senior Residences!
- Community room for resident use
- Fitness center
- Laundry facilities
- Computer room
- On-site professional management team
- Service oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening.
• Brand new apartments for seniors 62+
• Open floor plans with oversized windows
• Modern kitchen, including dishwasher
• Spacious closets
• Ceramic tiled baths
• Resident controlled heating & cooling, including central A/C
Have a question about Wynne Senior Residences? Fill out the form below to let us know how we can help.