West Turner Residences
449 West Turner Street, Allentown, PA, 18102
West Turner Residences is the overall winner in Affordable Housing Finance’s 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards for the nation’s top developments!
Live at the Lehigh Valley's newest 62 and older senior affordable apartments! West Turner Residences, formerly known as Sacred Heart Residences, offers 61 brand new, high-quality apartment homes. This four-story building includes 54 one-bedroom apartments averaging 687 square feet and 7 two-bedroom apartments averaging 843 square feet.
Amenity spaces include a community room with kitchenette, fitness center, game room, library, lobby lounge, common laundry rooms, and a roof terrace.
West Turner Residences were developed in partnership with Sacred Heart Hospital to create holistic access for seniors to 5,000 s.f. of geriatric, physical therapy, and other senior focused medical functions. These healthcare services are located on the first floor of West Turner Residences, and will be available to residents and the general public.
The community features a mural on the Turner Street facade of the building by local artist Matt Halm. Click here for more information about the mural.
- Community room for resident use
- Fitness center
- Laundry facility on each floor
- Roof deck
- Excellent location in the heart of downtown Allentown
- Senior-focused medical services on first floor
- One block from Sacred Heart Hospital
- On-site professional management team
- Service oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Brand new apartments
- Energy efficient
- Open floor plans with oversized windows
- Modern kitchen, including dishwasher
- Spacious closets
- Ceramic tiled baths
- Resident controlled heating & cooling, including central A/C
Have a question about West Turner Residences? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.