5117 Regent Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19143
At Regent Terrace, you’ll find a charming Philadelphia apartment home where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a one or two-bedroom apartment, you’ll find open floor plans with high ceilings, fully equipped, modern kitchens and walk-in closets that make coming home special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Regent Terrace such as a shared front porch for relaxing, an inviting community room and on-site laundry facilities.
Located conveniently near public transportation and minutes from Center City and University City, Regent Terrace puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At Regent Terrace, we bring it all together.
- Mansion style buildings
- Historic charm and character
- Shared front porch
- Inviting community room
- On-site laundry facilities
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Community parks'
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Close to public transportation
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Open floor plans
- High ceilings
- Large windows
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Walk-in closets
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
1 Bed $917 2 Bed $1,101
Have a question about Regent Terrace? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.