The Lofts at Brewerytown
3000-A Master Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19121
At The Lofts at Brewerytown you’ll find a trendy loft-style home with the amenities you have come to expect, in one of Philadelphia's hottest neighborhoods.
You’ll find large floor plans with over sized windows and fully equipped kitchens that make coming home special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at The Lofts at Brewerytown such as underground garage parking, convenient on-site laundry facilities and sweeping city views.
Located close to the Philadelphia Zoo, Philadelphia Art Museum, Ben Franklin Parkway and just a few miles from Center City, Philadelphia, The Lofts at Brewerytown puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At The Lofts at Brewerytown, we bring it all together.
- On-site laundry facilities with Smart Card system
- Private underground garage parking available
- Close to shopping and dining
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Close to public transportation
- Located near walking/biking paths
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Open floor plans with trendy, industrial-chic architectural features
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen including dishwasher perfect for making home cooked meals
- Walk-in closets
- Ceramic-tiled baths to help you relax and unwind
- Berber carpeting in bedrooms (in select units)
- Resident controlled heating and cooling system
Have a question about The Lofts at Brewerytown? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.