John C. Anderson Apartments
251 South 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19107
RESIDENTS - IMPORTANT NOTICE: ONLINE RENT PAYMENTS
Please note that we have transitioned our online rent payment processing from RentPayment to RentCafe. You should have received instructions via mail to setup your RentCafe payment account. If you did not receive the instructions, or need further instruction, please contact the management office.
At John C. Anderson Apartments, you’ll find an urban LGBTQ+ affirming senior 62+ apartment community where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Each one-bedroom apartment home features an open floor plan and modern kitchen complete with a dishwasher all making coming home special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at John C. Anderson Apartments, such as an inviting community room, outdoor community patio, and a variety of resident events and services.
Located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia and only minutes from the “Avenue of the Arts”, William Way Community Center and Mazonni Health & Legal Clinics, John C. Anderson Apartments puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for.
- Inviting community room, great for entertaining family and friends
- “Library” seating area in the lobby
- Pet friendly
- Community roof deck
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- City living with a neighborhood feel
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Open floor plans with oversized windows
- Fully-equipped, modern kitchen including dishwasher, perfect for making home-cooked meals
- Plush wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
Have a question about John C. Anderson Apartments? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.