Don Coppedge Village
170 Persimmon Lane, Phoenixville, PA, 19460
At Don Coppedge Village (F/K/A Fairview Village), you’ll find a tranquil Phoenixville apartment community where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a one-bedroom apartment or a two or three-bedroom townhome, you’ll find a modern design and private patios or balconies that make coming home special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Fairview Village such as an inviting community room, ample green space, and a variety of resident services.
Located minutes from Phoenixville Plaza Shopping Center, The Colonial Theatre, Phoenixville Hospital and a short drive from Valley Forge National Park, Don Coppedge Village puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At Don Coppedge Village, we bring it all together.
- Inviting community room
- Off-street parking
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Open floor plans with high ceilings and oversized windows
- Fully-equipped, modern kitchen
- Full-sized washer and dryer in every home
- Walk-in closets
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Resident controlled heating and cooling
- Private patio or balcony
Have a question about Fairview Village? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.