401 W. Commons Drive, Pittsburgh, PA, 15212
At The Allegheny, you’ll find a 55+ senior apartment home where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a 1 or 2-bedroom apartment, you’ll find a modern design and large windows that make coming home something special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at The Allegheny such as our on-site parking, spacious community room and inviting resident lounges.
Located within walking distance of Allegheny Commons Park, Heinz Field and PNC Park, The Allegheny puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At The Allegheny, we bring it all together.
- 55+ community
- Free additional storage
- Professional landscaped grounds
- Laundry room on each floor
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Close to public transit
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Open floor plans
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Walk-in closets
- Central air
- Resident controlled heating and cooling
Have a question The Allegheny? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.