John Arthur Flats | For Seniors 55+ | Now Open
4145 Apple Street, Cincinnati, OH, 45223
John Arthur Flats is now leasing! John Arthur Flats is the first LGBTQ+ affirming 55+ senior affordable housing development in Cincinnati. It contains 57 newly constructed studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments affordable to seniors ranging from 30% AMI to 60% AMI. This 3-story elevator served building is in an ideal walkable location with easy access to the Northside business district, McKie Recreation Center and many other nearby amenities.
For many LGBTQ+ older adults, the social stigma they’ve experienced and the added stress of dealing with decades of discrimination can put them at greater risk of physical and mental illnesses, experiencing higher rates of poverty and suffering higher rates of housing discrimination. Innovative housing solutions like John Arthur Flats respond to this need, providing a safe and welcoming environment for seniors to age in place in community. All are welcome to apply!
Learn more about John Arthur Flats in the video below!
Click on the video below to view a Virtual Tour of a unit.
• Inviting resident lounge
• Laundry room on-site
• Fitness center
• Outdoor terrace
• Picnic area
• Pet playground
• Wellness suite
• Professionally landscaped grounds
• On-site professional management team
• Service oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
• All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency
• Modern kitchen including electric range, dishwasher
• Spacious closets
• Carpeted bedrooms, vinyl living areas
• Ceramic-tiled baths
• Central A/C
• Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
Have a question about John Arthur Flats? Contact us below!