1711 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08003
Weinberg Commons is a brand new 55+ rental community in Cherry Hill, NJ. The development features one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes. Several apartments have also been designated for people with developmental disabilities in the form of special needs suites. Applicants for these units do not need to meet the 55 or older age requirement. All residents have access to on-site supportive services.
Residents enjoy an inviting community room, fitness center, computer lab, and on-site laundry facilities. Weinberg Commons has been developed in partnership with the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey.
- Inviting resident lounge
- Fitness center for resident use
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Secured access entry
- On-site management and supportive services
- Service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Modern kitchen including dishwasher and electric range
- Spacious closets
- Carpeted bedrooms, vinyl living areas
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Central A/C
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Resident is responsible for gas, electric, and cable.
Have a question about Weinberg Commons? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.