NOW LEASING PHASE II! Pre-applications are available now at the Application link above.
- Pre-application MUST be filled out in its entirety to be eligible for housing. Only one needed per household.
- If you are on the waitlist for Weinberg Commons I and are interested in residing at Phase II, you must submit a separate Pre-application for Phase II.
- Pre-application must be submitted via US Mail addressed to: Weinberg Commons, Attn: Property Manager, 1711 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Please include a $25 money order for each adult (including live-in aide) with your pre-application payable to: Weinberg Commons II.
- Pre-applications are processed in the order they are received. The Weinberg Commons leasing office will reach out to schedule an appointment with qualified applicants.
Our management office is open but by appointment only. If you need to contact our management team, please reach out by phone or email. If you have a form that needs to be completed or business that requires in person interaction, please call the office to schedule an appointment with our staff.
Weinberg Commons is a brand new 55+ rental community in Cherry Hill, NJ. The development features one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes. Several apartments have also been designated for people with developmental disabilities in the form of special needs suites. Applicants for these units do not need to meet the 55 or older age requirement. All residents have access to on-site supportive services.
Residents enjoy an inviting community room, fitness center, computer lab, and on-site laundry facilities. Weinberg Commons has been developed in partnership with the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey.