Pre-applications are available now for Weinberg Commons:
- Pre-applications are available for download from the "Application" link at the top of the page. Paper copies can be picked up from the temporary leasing office at the new JFED Community Building (1707 Springdale Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ).
- Pre-applications can be dropped off at the temporary leasing office during business hours or submitted via US Mail to: Weinberg Commons, PO BOX 1615, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- Please include a $10 money order for each adult (including live-in aide) payable to: Weinberg Commons.
- Pre-applications must be filled out in its entirety to be eligible for housing. Only one needed per household.
- Pre-applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until all apartments are occupied, after which a waiting list will be established.
Weinberg Commons is a brand new 55+ rental community in Cherry Hill, NJ. The 80-unit development features 72 one-bedroom and 8 two-bedroom apartment homes. Sixteen (16) apartments have been designated for people with developmental disabilities in the form of special needs suites. Applicants for these units do not need to meet the 55 or older age requirement. All residents will have access to on-site supportive services.
Residents will enjoy an inviting community room, fitness center, computer lab, and on-site laundry facilities. This is the first of two phases of Weinberg Commons, developed in partnership with the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey.
NOW HIRING! Click on the position names below for a position description and to apply online!