116 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901
At Livingston Manor, you’ll find a downtown New Brunswick apartment home designed with your active 55+ senior lifestyle in mind. Just minutes from Robert Wood Johnson Hospital and with access to free and convenient transportation, Livingston Manor will allow you to live the active, exciting life you desire!
In each one-bedroom apartment, you’ll find a spacious design and large windows that make coming home special. You’ll also enjoy all of the extras at Livingston Manor such as a lending library, on-site laundry facilities, use of amenities at neighboring Providence Square and variety of resident services.
Located near Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and near the attractions of downtown New Brunswick, Livingston Manor puts you close to the places you want to be. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At Livingston Manor, we bring it all together.
- 55+ community
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Inviting community room and resident lounge
- Handicap accessible
- Controlled access entry
- Courtyard for entertaining and relaxing
- Updated laundry facility with Smart Card
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Close to public transportation
- Close to downtown
- Open floor plans with oversized windows
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Central A/C
- Resident controlled heating and air conditioning
1 Bed $1,435
Have a question about Livingston Manor? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.