911 Booth Street, Salisbury, MD, 21801
Due to the guidance on COVID-19 and for the safety and well-being of our team members, residents, and customers, site management offices are closed to the general public. Although offices are closed for walk-in activity, the management staff will continue to be available by telephone and email. If you have a form that needs to be completed or business that requires in person interaction, please call or email the office.
Stone Grove Crossing is the Eastern Shore's newest affordable apartment community. These brand new apartments feature modern amenities and comforts that make coming home something special. These apartments feature open floor plans that are perfect for entertaining, as well as modern kitchens that fit the need of any chef. The community room is perfect for hosting groups of all sizes, and features a tv lounge, billiards table, computer lab, and a fitness center.
Living in Salisbury affords residents the ability to quickly spend the day at the beach in Ocean City, or spend time on the water in the Wicomico River or the Chesapeake Bay. Located in the Westover Hills neighborhood of Salisbury, Stone Grove Crossing is minutes from the attractions and employers of Salisbury including The Centre at Salisbury, The Salisbury Zoo, and Salisbury University. Supportive services on-site make this tight-knit community feel like a family.
Whether you desire a two or three bedroom apartment, Stone Grove Crossing has a home for you!
• Community building with meeting space and computer lab
• Supportive services on-site
• Fitness center
• Convenient on-site parking
• Professionally landscaped grounds
• On-site professional management team
• Service oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
• Brand new apartments in beautiful wooded setting
• Open floor plans
• Modern kitchen, including dishwasher
• Spacious closets
• Ceramic tiled baths
• Washer and dryer in every home
• Resident controlled heating & cooling, including central A/C
Have a question about Stone Grove Crossing? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.