Herndon Square Senior
464 Cameron M. Alexander Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA, 30318
The housing waitlist for Herndon Square Senior is now closed. Any applications received after 5/15/21 will not be added to the waitlist.
Herndon Square Senior is a brand new rental community for seniors 62 and older in Atlanta, GA. The 97-unit community offers 87 one- and 10 two-bedroom apartment homes. Each residence features a spacious floor plan, fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, and a washer and dryer. The community includes an inviting resident lounge, fitness center, computer center, and covered outdoor porch.
Herndon Square Senior has been developed in partnership with Atlanta Housing on the former Herndon Homes site. The Herndon Homes site consists of more than 12 acres along Northside Drive, approximately one mile north of the Atlanta Falcons’ new Mercedes Benz Stadium. The development, as envisioned, will be a viable, healthy, and sustainable mixed-use and mixed-income community which will serve as a catalyst to spur future development opportunities in the surrounding area.
- Inviting resident lounge
- Fitness center
- Computer center
- Covered outdoor porch
- Secured access entry
- On-site management and supportive services
- Service-oriented maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening.
- Modern kitchen including dishwasher and electric range
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Spacious floor plans
- Carpeted bedrooms, vinyl living areas
- Ceramic-tiled baths
- Central A/C
- Resident is responsible for gas, electric, and cable.
Have a question about Herndon Square Senior? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.