4901 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19139
At The Sheldrake, you’ll find a Philadelphia apartment community where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.
Whether you choose a one, two or three-bedroom apartment, you’ll find spacious floor plans, hardwood floors and fully equipped kitchens that make coming home special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at The Sheldrake such as on-site laundry facilities and a variety of resident services.
Located on the cusp of University City, The Sheldrake puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At the Sheldrake, we bring it all together.
- On-site laundry facilities
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- On-site management
- On-site maintenance with 24-hour emergency call service
- Variety of resident services
- Close to public transportation
- Minute from shopping and dining
- All prospective new residents receive in depth and standardized credit, criminal, and landlord background screening through a third-party reporting agency that specializes in tenant screening
- Open floor plans with abundant natural light
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Walk-in closets
- Hardwood floors (select units)
- Central A/C
- Resident controlled heating and cooling
- Intercom system
1 Bed $865 - $972 2 Bed $1,033 - $1,172 3 Bed $1,189 - $1,440
Have a question about The Sheldrake? Fill out the form to the left to let us know how we can help.